|ISO 2 code||AW|
|ISO 3 code||ABW|
|Location||Caribbean island in the Caribbean Sea north of Venezuela|
|Terrain||Flat with a few hills; scant vegetation|
|Climate||Tropical marine; little seasonal temperature variation|
|Natural Hazards||Flat with a few hills; scant vegetation|
|Note:||A flat riverless island renowned for its white-sand beaches; its tropical climate is moderated by constant trade winds from the Atlantic Ocean; the temperature is almost constant at about 27 degrees Celsius (81 degrees Fahrenheit)|
|Life Expectancy||75.28 years||73rd|
|Median Age||37.8 years||43rd|
|Birth Rate||12.79 births/1,000 population||147th|
|Death Rate||7.71 births/1,000 population||108th|
|Sex Ratio||0.66 male(s)/female||175th|
|Airports with paved||1||122nd|
|GDP per capita (PPP)||$21800||49th|
Job Market in Aruba
Aruba is a country where unemployment is low (although there are no published statistics since 2013). Their Per capita income is one of the highest in the Caribbean – approximately $24,087.
The official currency of Aruba is the Aruban Florin with an exchange rate to US dollar at 1.79 florins to US$1.
Check out Antarctica Jobs – Part-time, Full time,
Aruba Employment Rate
According to Statista, the employed population in Aruba increased by roughly 4,000 people between 2010 and 2017.
In 2017, roughly 52,200 people were employed in Aruba.
The employed population peaked in 2014, at over 53,000.
Based on data from Statista, the unemployment rate in Aruba increased from 5.2 percent in 2019 to 12 percent in 2020.
The island sees an unstable unemployment rate for numerous reasons.
First, there is a relatively small population. This makes it easier for the figure to change yearly.
Second, the numbers recorded are from an annual survey.
Third and finally, the island relies a lot on tourism.
Job Sites in Aruba
1. Aruba Network: Search for jobs in Aruba across different categories and regions.
2. Job Island: This site enables you to search for job opportunities, submit resumes, and post jobs for free. Search for a resume, apply for jobs and use the job search tools to improve search for employment and help you in finding your desired job.
3. Career Portal Aruba: Find your perfect opportunity among the various jobs offered on Aruba’s number one Career Portal.
4. We Xpats: WeXpats Jobs supports those who want to challenge working abroad and makes a world where every person can make their ideal career a reality.
Find out Botswana Jobs – Job Market, Recruitment Agencies
Recruitment Agencies in Aruba
1. Manpower 4 U & Consultancy
Address: Caya G F Betico Croes 222 #15
2. Flexo Manpower Services
Address: Schotlandstraat 43 #4 & 5
3. S O S Manpower Cleaning & Consulting Service
Address: Piedra Plat 55
4. GP Multi Services
Address: Caya G F Betico Croes 51
5. Accent Manpower
Address: Santa Cruz 32 C #1
6. Andmar Manpower Services
Address: Savaneta 268
7. Conexion R We
Address: Newtonstraat 4
8. Dijon Employment Agency Services
Address: Ponton 69 #4
9. Eikon Employment Agency
Address: Alto Vista 75 A
10. Excellent Manpower Services
Address: Italiestraat 50 Local 1
11. Inter Total Services NV
Address: Caya Frere Andreas 4 Paradijs
12. Intiraimi Manpower Multiservices
Address: Kamerlingh Onnesstraat 54 A
13. KSF Temp Staffing
Address: Shakespearestraat 9
14. Sicon Revan
Address: Cumana 78R
Discover Bosnia Jobs -Recruitment Agencies & Job Sites
15. Smart Contractor & Services
Address: Tanki Leendert 174 C lokaal
16. Tempo Aruba NV
Address: Bernhardstraat 107
17. Tempo N V
Address: Caya G F Betico Croes 155
18. The New Greatest Inter Employment Agency
Address: L G Smith Blvd 160
19. Youth Contractor & Cleaning Service
Address: Caya G F Betico Croes 78
20. Youth Contractor Manpower & Cleaning Services
Address: Pavia 15 H
Job Categories in Aruba
Below are various Aruba Jobs across the different categories.
All you should know about Belize Jobs
Accounting Jobs in Aruba
1. Staff Accountant
Work is to support Finance & Accounting leaders on their day-to-day operations and objective by performing routine tasks. Assist with auditing, quarter-end, and year-end process, period end.
- Controls and secures cash under compliance requirements and Cash Handling policy.
- Maintain financial information by inputting and verifying data.
- Prepare and maintain financial and key metric reports using various systems and tools.
- Create spreadsheets reports and validate for accuracy when necessary.
- Responsible for processing payments and other Accounts Payable transactions accurately and timely.
- Make research to assist internal customers; escalates to F&A Leaders as appropriate.
- Assist with financial assignments as requested as well as monitoring the site’s control environment.
- Analyzes the general ledger entries and maintains records and files that include reconciliation accounts.
2. Sales & Account manager
This post needs a highly motivated individual who has a passion for marketing, Tourism, and Advertising. As a Sales & Account manager, you’ll act as the commercial and relational feelers of the organization.
- Advertising, including TV commercials and print ads on magazines.
- Actively build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers at hotels and distribution points.
- Aside from the commercial side, project management skills and organizational skills are necessary
- An HBO diploma or comparable think and working level, with a good and relevant experience in relating to the work field;
- Have a good communicative, commercial, and possess a result-driven personality;
- Be in possession of a driver’s license if you are living in Aruba;
- Good writing and verbal communication skills in English, Dutch, and Papiamento is a plus;
- Have a representative appearance and you realize that you are the ambassador of the company you are working with
- Above all be solution-oriented
Check out this post for more accounting-related jobs in Aruba
Read about Albania Jobs – Recruitment Agencies & Job Sites
Computer / IT Support Aruba Jobs
3. IT Manager
The main duties and responsibilities are:
- Ensure optimal functioning of the computer network and its applications.
- Support network/application users, and assist in troubleshooting and rectifying problems.
- Ensure that operating software and application are running with the latest version; install patches and verify if working properly.
- Keep records of daily problems, remedial actions taken, and installation activities.
- Ensure data protection and adequate network at all times.
- Keep abreast of relevant technological/IT developments and advise Management concerning IT-related solutions and investments
Andorra Jobs – Job Market, Recruitment Agencies
- At least Completed MBO/EPI Degree
- At least 3 years of experience in network and application management,
- Solid experience in the use of Microsoft Office programs, Crystal Reports web design programs, and Microsoft SQL.
- Well organized, accurate, confidential, and trustworthy.
- Advance Human Resource Services
Facility Management Aruba Jobs
4. Security Guard Dispatcher
A Security Guard monitors life safety systems and dispatches Security Guards to ensure the safety of guests and team members as well as the security of the properties in the building. Make effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Monitor life safety systems
- Answer phone calls, respond to guest inquiries/ requests, and dispatch security officers to respond to guest calls in a timely, friendly, and organized manner
- Attend to guest inquiries, reports, and requests using a manual log and/or an automated property management system
- Manage key distribution (i.e. supply room keys, guest room keys, etc.), when needed
- Take up other duties and responsibilities in the security department as directed.
Algeria Jobs – Overview, Job Sites, Recruitment Agencies
5. Cage supervisor
Work is to supervise, operate, and maintain a casino cage.
- To develop, and maintain a positive and effective good relationship with customers and team members.
- To develop and train staff to meet and exceed expectations.
- Maintain positive interactions with customers as well as ensure proper performance of games activities.
- Responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of Casino Cage.
- To operate and comply with Aruba National Gaming Ordinance and other applicable laws or regulations.
- To abide by safety and security standards.
- High School graduate with completion of a desired associate’s degree.
- A minimum of three (3) or more years of experience in Casino cage supervision and other related experience is a must. Experience in supervising cashiers in gaming, banking, or customer service environment.
- Experience in receiving, securing, handling, counting, reconciling, and distributing large sums of money.
- Good communication skills as you’ll have contacts with employees and customers.
- Experience supervising and motivating staff
- Ability to resolve conflicts between guests.
- Effective and diplomatic communication skills including writing using the English Language.
- Ability to work effectively with other staff and managers to ensure good teamwork.
- Ability to handle multitasks well while under pressure.
- Math skills are required
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office and equivalent programs is a must
Belarus Jobs – Overview, Agencies, Job & Categories
Freelancing Aruba Jobs
Freelance Jobs include Graphics design; content writing, web design, data entry, video editing, and many more.
If you are skilled in any of the jobs, you can apply for one on Upwork, Fiverr, freelancer, and many other freelance websites.
You’ll find many other numerous types of jobs there.
All you need to do is to create an account, upload your credentials, and indicate the job(s) you can offer.
Then you are set to be hired for your service and get paid.
- Check out Antarctica Jobs – Part-time, Full time,
- Find out Botswana Jobs – Job Market, Recruitment Agencies
- Discover Bosnia Jobs -Recruitment Agencies & Job Sites
- Read about Albania Jobs – Recruitment Agencies & Job Sites
- Algeria Jobs – Overview, Job Sites, Recruitment Agencies
- Belarus Jobs – Overview, Agencies, Job & Categories
- Andorra Jobs – Job Market, Recruitment Agencies
- Belize Jobs
This article has listed various jobs across different categories of Aruba jobs.
Various job sites are there for you to check and find the best job for yourself.
Responsibilities and the job requirements are also there for you to know more about the job.
Do check out the blog page for more posts like this.